Friday, January 28, 2011

Intro to my blog. (Relax People and Don't Take It Too Seriously)

 Alright first of all I am writing this blog anomalously, though some of you I may have invited to my blogspot, please keep my anonymity. My main reason for writing this blog is for your entertainment. WARNING! I will be exercising my right to free speech! I encourage all of you reading my blog to do the same with any responses you have to my post. I welcome all comments and remarks. However I am not writing my blog to be politically correct or even sensitive. You may see my sensitive side in some of my post, in which I hope to bring tears to your eyes. But mainly I wish and pray I will make you laugh so hard you will piss (my Wife hates it when I use that word) or rather tinkle in your panties. So be careful not to read my blog when you have diarrhea , cause you just might shit yourself. I wont pay for your dry cleaning, my Wife has me on a limited allowance. Yes us homemakers are way underpaid. ( My Wife and I have agreed to switch traditional roles, she is the bread winner and i am the the house husband and stay @ home dad.) I consider myself a trophy husband.(those of you who know my identity STOP LAUGHING!
 DISCLAIMER! Again to those of you who know my identity, i probably consider you friends and family and because you are in my life you may find me writing about you in my blog. i will never give away YOUR TRUE IDENTITY and write your real names. This blog is all about laughter. If you cant laugh at yourself, laugh at someone else! Oh if you dont want me writing about, dont to stupid Shit that i think others would find amusing.
UNO MAS DISCLAIMER! When I talk about Jesus i am not referring to Jesus (hay-zoos) that you would find down at Home Depot, rather the one that should be in all of our hearts.
Jesus and i are for sure hommies, and i try to follow his example daily, sometimes i may stumble but i get back up. Some of you might find the need to judge me for the content and occasional slip of foul or fowl language. Go ahead and judge me, but it will hold no merit to me. The only one i give the right to judge me, is my Wife. She married me and gave birth to our beautiful 2 children, and puts up with on a daily basis. God is the only one that has final judgment over me, and i am pretty sure he has a good sense of humor. Now for all the bible thumpers reading this i know the bible says let all that comes out of your mouth be of good nature to build one another up and not tare down.... the loop hole is it says nothing about what flows from your finger tips. So until there is a revision... LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE AND LAUGH!!!!
sincerely yours
EL

2 comments: