Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's been way too long!

What's up peeps? It's been way to long since my last post. Life been hectic but God is good,verdad. So I don't know if any of you know about the shortage of Adderall. I know this first hand, cause I'm A.D.D. as they come. I noticed right after summer it wasnt always available at my pharmacy, but I could get it filled at a pharmacy I used to use. I take the generic form, the pharmacist told me to have my doc change it to the extended release, and it would be easier to get. THAT WAS A BIG FAT LIE!!!!!
I called the office asked if I could get it changed, they told me to ask the pharm what dosage it comes in so the doc on hand could write me the script. So while I was picking my Wife's happy pills I asked them that simple question explaining how THEY had told me to get it changed they told me the dosages had said they had them. So I went to my doc's office which I take 3 different freeways to get there, with my two little ones in tow. The hande me a sealed envelope and we left. I maybe A.D.D., but I'm not stupid so before we got into the elevator I looked at the script and didn't see the XR on it. So we went back inside and I told the receptionist, and she said the doc just wrote what was in my file, and the doc was in a session and would be just a minute. Well after 45 mins and a handfull of candy they gave my kiddos I got what I came for.
Went to the drive thru at the pharm cause my kids crashed from the sugar high, and after about 20 mins get to the window, only for them to tell me they didn't have it! Lucky for them I have God in my heart and my kids in the car, cause I'm going on a week not being medicated and was moments away from losing it. I smiled said thanks I will try somewhere else. After three calls to different pharms I finally found my drugs. Seriously people it was never this hard to find drugs like this when I was in high school wtf. So rest easy I am once again medicated you can sleep in peace tonight. Love you all and God bless.
El

1 comment:

  1. okay NOW I can come see you, since you're properly medicated!

    ReplyDelete